Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide, Carbon Steel,Tungsten Carbide,42CrMo||Color::||Gold,yellow,black|
|Quality:||95%closed To Atlas||Fact Type:||FF/CV/CC|
|Formation::||Medium Soft To Hard||Blades:||4 Blades|
1) Suit for drilling medium to medium-hard formations.
2) Evolute asymmetrical blade cutter design and balanced bit load so that bit whirl is prevented .
3) Composite gage protection and low torque design improve rate of penetration .
4) CFD hydraulic balance design results in better bit cleaning and cutting removal .
5) Combined utilization of high performance PDC compacts significantly prolongs bit life.
1, Suit for drilling medium to medium-hard formations.
2, Evolute asymmetrical blade cutter design and balanced bit load so that bit whirl is prevented .
3, Composite gage protection and low torque design improve rate of penetration .
4, CFD hydraulic balance design results in better bit cleaning and cutting removal .
5, Combined utilization of high performance PDC compacts significantly prolongs bit life
6, Higher nozzle counts and/or fixed ports to best serve cleaning,cooling and cuttings evacuation requirements with available hydraulic flows.Allows for higher flow rates with minimal increase in pump pressure.
Feature:Diamonds are impregnated in the matrix behind the PDC cutters
Benefit:Increased footage drilled in abrasive applications.
Product Description-----high quality PDC drill bit :
1. Cutting structure is force balanced and bit blade is asymmetrically designed so that the load on bit is balanced that resulting
better stability of the bit.
2. Main cutter are high performance PDC cutters to insure service life of the bit while improving ROP.
3. Cutter exposure is optimized to insure the bit can achieve higher ROP is soft to medium formations.
4. Shock absorbers are designed to make the bit capable of drilling through formations with hard strigers.
5. Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using dynamic flow pattern simulation technology to enhance cleaning and cooling
effects of the bit to effectively prevent bit from balling.
|Bit type||Main bit size(mm)||Rock coefficient|
|PDC core drill bit||Single pipe||75/54.5 94/74 113/89 113/109 153/129||1-18|
|PDC center drill bit||Concave 3 wing bit||60 75 94 113 133||1-18|
|60 75 94 113 133||4-18|
|Many wing scraper||60 75 94 113 133 133 153 173 190 215||1-6|
|PDC Indexable drill bit||153/94 153/113 190/153 190/113||1-18|
|Type||all kinds and size PDC bits|
|Applicable||water well, oil field, construction, geothermal, directional boring, and underground foundation work|
|Formation||sticky, soft, medium hard, hard formation|
|Packing||fumigation free of wooden case|
|Payment Term||T/T (30% downpayment and 70%balance before shipping.)|
|Supply Ability||1000 Pieces/month|
|Delivery Time||within 7-15 work days|
Note:For more detailed specifications or catalog please feel free to contact with us.